Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Save Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life


I received my Acer this afternoon. It is everything I was hoping for and more. I like the color and screen size and everything else about it. I was fortunate enought to also get the larger battery. For those of you wondering I ordered it Monday 2 day-shipping. My sleeve comes tomorrow. We'll see how it fits -- I had a tough time finding the right sleeve.

I don't have any problems with it as of now. I did find it interesting that when I looked at my hardrive capacity it is posted at 143 GB. I know when it says you get 160 GB you never get the full 160 but I thought I'd get closer than 143. The keyboard will take some getting use to but that won't be terribly difficult. I am curious to see how well this processor holds up to some of the engineering software I'd like it to run. Tomorrow I will install Mathematica. I would love to eventually get Unigraphics NX 5 on this machine but it's not necessary and I didn't really buy this machine for that purpose.

Anyway, everything works great.

** I was concerned about the .3 Megapixel webcam not being 1.3 Mp but I don't have a problem with the image at all. I think it works just as good as my other 1.3 Mp camera on my 15.4 laptop.

Get more detail about Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 10.1-Inch Ruby Red Netbook - 6.5 Hour Battery Life.

adsense
 
 
Copyright © blog
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo